Lets arrange an initial meeting to discuss your ceremony, where we can…
- Complete your Notice of Intended Marriage form, and any other legal documents
- Discuss ceremony design – extensive choices of vows, readings and ceremony ideas
- Email, phone or contact other parties and arrange further meetings to finalise your ceremony
- Organise pre-wedding rehearsal, travel to and from the ceremony and the attendance
You will of course need:
- Your Marriage Certificate
- You must be over 18 years of age
- Sharon is required to sight your birth certificate if you were born in Australia, or your overseas passport if you were born outside of Australia.
- You must give Sharon at least 1 month notice of your intended marriage and ceremony date/s.
- If either of you have previously been married Sharon will need to sight your Divorce Certificate and/or if either of your spouses are deceased, their Death Certificates.
- On the day of your marriage, at least two witnesses over the age of 18 present.
Sharon will be happy to travel to you for the initial consultation, including around the local Ballina/Byron shire, up to Brisbane and as far south as McLean. Sharon is also very happy to arrange ceremonies for clients in Sydney that coincide with her time spent in the state capital throughout the year.
Personalised Ceremonies with Memories to Last a Lifetime.